CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

วันพุธที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

งานภาษาอังกฤษ

ข้อ 4.
True because when I want something, I will attempt to do for it in all seriousness. The past I used to want something and I can do it. Exemple Iwant to do a good grade. I wii study hard until I have a good grade. Or I want to make my parents proud of me, I can do it. I think if Iattempt to do something that I want, I will can do it. I wil happy when I do something thaht I want.
ข้อ 5.
I think everybody want everything that they don't have. If everybody want many thing, The world will disturbances. But everybody satisfying something that they have or they want the few of thing, The world will peaceful. And If everybody get something that they want, The world will is the place that beatiful and don't boring.

0 ความคิดเห็น: