CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

what do tou want and my parents want from me...

If somebody ark me that what do you want in my life, I will answer that Today and the future, I want to do a good job. Because I think the good job render, I can to make a lot of money and my parents will proud of me. The daybefore today and everyday , I attempt to study hard because if I study hard in everyday , I will optain thing that i want.
And thing that my parents want from me is I have a good grade. Because they think if I have a good grade, I will a good job too. My parents tell me , they want and expect I will have a good life. They desirous of I happy in the future. They trust me and they believe that I have a good job, I will takecare them.


(งานภาษาอังกฤษ)

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Kewalin_ELF กล่าวว่า...

what do tou want and my parents want from me...
นิวพิมพ์หัวข้อผิดน๊า คำว่า you น่ะ^^